Thank you for attending the NBS CEUnami.
We hoped you enjoyed this “educational surge” and were able to gain some new insights, learn some best practices and earn a few CEUs. We’re happy you could join us.
To learn more, please see the following documents and books.
If you have further questions, please contact your NBS Representative.
Fundamentals of Sound
- Unika Vaev Ecoustic product page (link)
- Architectural Acoustics (PocketArchitecture) by Ana M Jaramillo and Chris Steel (Amazon Link)
Effective Presentation Skills
- Well Said! Presentations and Conversations That Get Results by Darlene Price (Amazon link)
- Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives That Captiviate, Convince, and Inspire by Paul Smith (Amazon link)
- Visual Meetings: How Graphics, Sticky Notes and Idea Mapping Can Transform Group Productivity by David Sibbet (Amazon link)
- Habitudes Book #3: Images That Form Leadership Habits and Attitudes by Tim Elmore (Amazon link)
- Growing Leaders (link)
Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Steelcase Wellbeing Thought Starters (pdf)
- Steelcase 360°: Wellbeing: A Bottom Line Issue (link)
- Interface 30X30 Nature Challenge (link)
- Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements by Tom Rath and Jim Harter (Amazon link)
- Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes by Tom Rath (Amazon link)
- Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long by David Rock (Amazon link)
- The Rise of Superman: Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance by Steven Kotler (Amazon link)